Ableton Live Push
3d / 21h
This short training allows you to become familiar with the Ableton flagship controller. We will see how to use Session mode and record MIDI or audio clips, create drum parts and play synths, add instruments and effects and know how to adjust them.
Artists, Musicians, producers.
- Master the Push Pad Grid to Launch and Record Clips
- Know how to program a rhythmic sequence
- Know how to program a melodic sequence
- Know how to add effects and adjust them
- Use Push to mix a song
- Know how to use Push for Live performance
- Day 1 : General concept of Control Surfaces, Configuration in Ableton Live. How to create tracks, record and launch Clips. Create your first drum pattern using the step sequencer, notions of fingerdrumming.
Day 2 : Scales and modes, melodic sequencers.Discovery of the main instruments and effects.Slicing with Simpler.
Day 3 : Automation recording and editing. Mixer, Input/Output sections, Sidechain. User mode.
Detailed content available on request.
MacOS WorkstationGenelec studio monitorsRME Fireface 802 SoundcardControllers : Push 1&2, Novation RemoteZeroSL MkII, Launchpad, Lemur, Touchable, Native Instrument Maschine MkII, Maschine JamSynthesizers : Korg MS2000, Korg Minilogue, VolcasSoftware : Ableton Live 9 & 10, Cubase 9, Komplete 11 Ultimate, Maschine, Serum, MelodyneMicrophones, Fender Rhodes, Guitar, Bass, various instruments
The training center is located in Gambais, France in a studio less than 1h away from Paris in a calm and spacious environment.
It is possible to do the training elsewhere, jusk ask !