SONG:MODE for Push and Launchpad
A new way to use your controller.
SONG:MODE 2 displays the Session Scenes or the Arrangement Markers on your controller.
Each view has 2 different layouts: “Simple” and “Advanced”.
- In Simple layout, each pad represents a Scene or a Marker, whther you are in Session or Arrangement view.
- In Advanced mode, you can group the Scenes or Markers into virtual “Songs” by adding (SONG#) to the name of the Scene or Marker. This can be done from the controller itself.
This way, you can display your whole set on a single page, without the need to scroll anymore.
On top of that, SONG:MODE has many more features:
- You can set a Loop between 2 Arrangement Markers by holding 2 pads.
- Assign colors to Scenes or Markers from the controller
- Create a “virtual start point” that lets you start your Arrangement from a locked position
- Switch from Session to Arrangement directly from the controller.